Metal Recycling State Laws and Regulations
At All American Recycling, we adhere to the following Texas state laws, regulations and procedures:
- You must have a valid state issued ID to sell all materials excluding tin, iron, and aluminum cans. Passports and consulate ID cards are not acceptable forms of identification to sell materials.
- All motor vehicles (cars, trucks, RVs, etc.) require a clear title to recycle.
- We cannot accept stainless steel kegs, per Texas state law enacted September 1, 2011.
- We cannot accept city or state road signs, fire hydrants, or cemetery vases or urns.
- Air conditioning components (excluding window units) require an HVAC license, original receipt of purchase with the seller’s name and address on it, or a letter on company letterhead from an A/C company.
All American Recycling is an upstanding metal recycling company in the greater Austin, Texas community. Please help us uphold these procedures and policies. And THANK YOU for your continued business!
Monday–Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 3 pm